Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two away missions and more updates

I have started preparing for my StarFleet training. Because I have some medical training, I am expected to go on away missions.

So far I have been on two away missions.

The first mission did not go well. We had to make an emergency landing, and both Tuvok and Ensign Braddock were injured. I had to help stabilize their condition and then pilot the ship closer to Voyager so that they could use a tractor beam in order to bring the in.

The second mission went much better. We went to the mirror universe and brought back Tom and Chakotay's counterparts. I went along as the medic, and Jon went along to pilot the shuttle.

I have always been a little bit nervous around Chakotay's counterpart, but MU Tom is unsettling in a different way. I am not sure exactly what it is.

In a way, he reminds me of the way I was before I came to Voyager - wild, unsettled, uncontrolled. Because of this, it makes me feel like we are kindred spirits.

On the other hand, it also makes me want to smack him every time I see him. Really hard.

Harry and I are on speaking terms again. No matter what happens, I hope that we will at least remain good friends.

Shara out.

No comments:

Post a Comment