Thursday, July 23, 2009

MU Tom / Induction into StarFleet

Wow. Where do I begin? *laughs*

I went on a training exercise. It was a survival exercise - living on a planet for 24 hours without resources. Living off the land, so to speak. Everyone did well - myself, Braddock, Munro, Jones, Tuvok, Archer, Harry, and MU Tom.

I enjoyed the training. It helped me realize that I might actually be StarFleet material! *laughs* I am so excited. When we returned, MU Tom and I received official induction into StarFleet. No more provisional uniform! I have a regulation uniform - blue, for medical.

Now on to more personal stuff.

I have gone through different stages with MU Tom. At first, he struck me as being an arrogant, tactless oaf. I smacked him in the back of the head a few times. *laughs* We did not get off on the right foot.

But he was so sweet after an argument I had with Harry. He tried to calm Harry down, and then he comforted me when he saw I was upset. That made me rethink the way I saw him. He really wasn't the way I first perceived him to be. And when he and I were getting reprimanded by Captain Janeway - he stood up for me. He defended me. To the Captain!

I got to know him better, and I found myself....drawn to him. He reminds me so much of....myself. Both of us have a past we are not proud of. *chuckles* Both of us have been in our share of beds. *pause* But he accepts me for who I am. I don't have to hide what I used to be around him.

I have told him everything about me. About my past. He is the only one who knows.

And he still loves me.

Last night, we spent the night together. *laughs* That was a very enjoyable evening. I look forward to sharing many more with him. *grin*

Shara out.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah right! First time you saw me you were head-over-heels in love! LOL But don't blame yourself, I am gorgeous after all.

    For MU Tom's version of these events, check out http://mutomparis.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/crewman-tom-pariss-personal-log-stardate-52554-19/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???? You were feeling me up in SickBay and flirting with every other woman there!

    Nice try, but your version is WRONG!

    *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah! Mine is more accurate :)

    What do YOU, the followers, think? Post it here

    ReplyDelete