Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jean Is on Board

I am happy to say that Jean is finally on board.

I am happy about this for several reasons.

Of course I am happy for Jean and Chakotay. Chakotay has been grinning like crazy about it all week - and now she is here. *bursts into laughter* In my old quarters, no less - right next to Chakotay's. *laughs* That should make things convenient. *giggles*

*sighs* I wish my quarters were next to Harry's, but I don't think it would make much of a difference. Harry is rather....shy with me. *sad sigh* Maybe that will change in time. I hope so.

Anyway, now that Jean is on board, I will have another female friend. Maybe she can help me become better friends with the other females on Voyager. Maybe I am doing something wrong, and she can help me correct it.

Finally - dancing lessons! Jean has asked me to teach her how to dance - Orion style! I am so excited! I have even replicated a new Orion Slave Girl - style outfit for me - and for her! *giggles* It's a surprise.

Well, time to go for now.

Shara out.

No comments:

Post a Comment