Saturday, January 30, 2010

Navaar's Ship - The Orion Defiance

Personal Log:

I have taken the Chief Medic's position on Navaar's ship, the Orion Defiance.

I'm becoming acclimated to this new universe. It's very different from the world that I left. I'm still trying to learn the difference in the major factions:

  1. Jedi - these guys are pretty much okay. Full of themselves, but okay.
  2. Sith - these guys are okay as long as you don't cross them, but they'll try to kill you without a whole lot of provocation, I've found.
  3. Mandalorians - These guys walk around wearing armor all day long, but they really are some of the nicest guys I've met. They're also a heck of a lot more reliable for security than the Orion guys that we have on board.
There are some people on board that are not any of the above - most of those are smugglers, bounty hunters, and mercenaries.


No comments:

Post a Comment