Friday, May 29, 2009

An Intruder on Board

Last night was...interesting. We had an intruder on Voyager. He was a...um...humanoid lizard? Maybe?

All I know is that he was very big and scared me to death.

He left peacefully, but it was still unsettling.

Since this is the second creature to seek out my quarters in just a few days, I have to wonder if there isn't something odd going on with my pheromones. I will have to ask the Doctor about it later.

Mashteh came back last night. I was relieved. (But glad he wasn't there when the new creature visited. Mashteh would have eaten him, I'm afraid. ) I feel safe when Mashteh stays with me at night.

Harry and I had a wonderful time on the Holodeck. He is so romantic!

*sigh* Well, off to help Neelix with dinner. I'll write more later.

Shara out.

No comments:

Post a Comment